Monday, January 21, 2019 – Friday, June 21, 2019
|Monday - Tuesday||8:00 AM - 12:30 AM|
|Wednesday (Finals 24/7)||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday (Finals 24/7)||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday (Finals 24/7)||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday (Finals 24/7)||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday (Finals 24/7)||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Exceptions to regular hours:
|May 13||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 14||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 15||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 16||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 17||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 18||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 19||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 20||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 21||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|May 22||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|June 22||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
See all University Libraries Hours
The following closing procedures are designed to ensure the proper closing and securing of the Health Sciences Library and for the well-being of students and staff. The cooperation of library patrons is crucial to this effort.
The clock at Library Services desk is the official time of the Library.
- Closing procedures start 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Library personnel give the 30 minute warning, walking throughout the library making this announcement.
- Books are picked up and placed on “to be shelved” carts. Tables and chairs are straightened.
- Any material to be checked out should be brought to the Library Services desk at this time.
- Entrance to library is closed 10 minutes prior to closing.
- 10 minute warning is announced.
- Patrons must exit the library before or at the posted closing
If patrons refuse to leave by the posted closing time, University Police may be called.