1. Contact Clara Tran, Head of Science and Engineering at (631) 632-1331 for the next available assignment number. The current number is 841.
2. The assignment number should be included in the technical report file. Cover page template is available from the Engineering research guide.
3. Submit the file to Jason Torre, Head of Preservation Services Department at FJason.Torre@stonybrook.edu.
4. The file will be uploaded to DSpace and included in the CEAS technical reports collection.
Please click here to browse the CEAS technical reports.
Questions can be sent to Jason Torre, FJason.Torre@stonybrook.edu or Clara Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Clara Tran (see all)
- Dr. Joel Hurowitz’s research on the PIXL Instrument to Search for Signs of Past Life on Mars - May 3, 2019
- STEM Speaker Series: “The PIXL Investigation on the Mars 2020 Rover Mission: Investigating Ancient Environments and Searching for Signs of Past Life on Mars” by Dr. Joel Hurowitz - April 11, 2019
- Dr. Amy Marschilok on “Electrochemical Energy Storage Systems: Progress and Opportunities” - March 22, 2019